Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feel good

HELLLLOOOO... so as I was typing my post last evening my computer decided to freeze and shut down. It was so aggravating due to the fact that I love my computer and it was the last thing my grandma and pop-e got me before my grandma passed away, and the thought of possibly having to get a new one breaks my heart. So I am going to continue my post from last night!

(I have spinning class in an hour and I thought this was appropriate and funny)


Today I a thinking of feel good things... Once I got home from work I came to find a surprise... 
My mother being the a best mother ordered me a subscription to Self magazine. She said she knew how hard I am working and trying to get back into shape..and she thought it would help me stay motivated. My mom isn't amazing because she ordered me it, but because she is just amazing. She is so encouraging and works so hard herself. I am so beyond blessed to be able to have her as my mommy!  


I just saw this quote the other day, and I thought it was so great, because I have a horrible habit of obsessing and getting upset over past events... 


I also am super excited, it has been a difficult week at work, and I am so happy that tomorrow is just a work day, and I am done by 1.  yaya! well with that note it is time for me to get ready to go work out.

xxoo happy day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment